DAY Ago-09 .
Daily Report : Décimo A .
· RONALD NIÑO: Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking, Past Continuous, Superlative and Comparatives.
· JAIME RAMOS: Today we worked on a reading about mind maps and created one for the reading part, for the writing we learned how to create a post card using present perfect and present progressive, listening: we listened to audios from the British council and speaking we prepared speaking test learning how to make questions
· JHON PEÑA: Today we had a dictation of 114 words. We also practiced the four English skills through classrooms activities.
· CHRISTIAN MALDONADO: Reading and writing: use of adverbs and linkers to construct a well-written paragraph. Listening: exercise with the song “Patience” by Guns and Roses, sing along, karaoke and live singing with guitar. Speaking: continuing of the use of the Cambridge official cards to practice the speaking skill for the KET test.
· LEYDY PARRA: Students worked on the four skills. On Friday we will have a spelling bee contest. Students must study the 65 words plus the long one. Do not forget to study.
EDU. FISICA: El dia de hoy corregimos errores cometidos en la coreografía del baile del Mapale y terminamos con su conformación.
High school teachers and Coordination